The Clockcrew TV Collab 2 The Clockcrew TV Collab 2

Loved it

my favorites were the black and white one by swirlberry and dawrfy's part :3

Cold War Frostbite Cold War Frostbite

I LOVE IT

NEXT TIME HAVE A PART WHERE GAY STREET PERFORMERS HIT THE RUSSIANS WITH BASEBALL BATS AND THEN HAVE THEM BLEED RAINBOWS WHICH THEN HAVE SKITTLES RAIN FROM THEM AND PELT THEIR DEAD BODIES WITH CANDY LEAVING WELTS!

-A Day At The Beach- -A Day At The Beach-

Great

I like the part where I GET EATEN

EraserLock responds:

ok ty!

:: Smokin' Smokers :: :: Smokin' Smokers ::

needs improving, now

Not too great, here are some ways you can improve:
don't use trace bitmap for backgrounds, it freaking looks like crap.
Give Foamy a mouth. I don't want to watch a 7 minute Flash of a squirrel fying around the screen whining, especially if you didn't freaking take the time to lipsync.
Fix Foamy's voice. It osunds terrible, like he needs to take a dump. At least add subtitles for those of us who don't speak Faganese.
Grow up. The world is not the way you see it, and people do not plan their lives around Foamy. I personally do not care how Foamy feels about smokers. There are people in my school I could talk to if I wanted those opinions, they're the ones sitting in the back picking their noses and eating crayons.
Good luck with your next Flash, I hope it is better than this steaming pile of horse crap.

CC = place to B - Collab CC = place to B - Collab

astounding

It was a truly amazing piece of Flash. Great work guys, this deserves daily feature.

Athi responds:

Thanks :D

LL - Eraser's short 3 LL - Eraser's short 3

great

looked lovely, but the voices sucked. They had a different voice everytime they talked. But the visuals were great!

EraserLock responds:

Blob in the Tub Blob in the Tub

Great!

This is mastergirk from SA. Saw this and was like "crap, that's good". I need to make more non-clock stuff.

JohnGames responds:

thanks masterqirk, we shal talk on sheezy art :D

TI-83's Epic Change TI-83's Epic Change

epic

makes me want to shoot babies out my mouth

Not HoneyRoastedPeanuts 3 Not HoneyRoastedPeanuts 3

Great!

I didn't know you had it in you. Added to favorites.

KKyuubi responds:

I knew that new RupeeClock design I drew would be useful for something! :D

Save the world etc Save the world etc

Pretty good

I saw some great stuff, it was obviously a bit rushed, but I can tell you got some good skill there.